Monday, March 9, 2009

Historical moment 2

Fat, Lim, Dalai, Johan, Jason and I were having our usual off topic chats during lunch after our completing most of our group assignment thingy..
and we somehow got to the topic of backpacking in Msia, which we were planning to do during the hols..


chitty chatty..
yada yada yada...


AND THEN :

Lim - Eh! We need to go Kuantan wei! I heard there's like daaaaaamn nice beaches there.

Me - Kuantan got beach meh? (or something like that)

Lim - Ya la! Kuantan not Kelantan okay!

and someone added, "The Kuantan that's in Pahang one lah!"

Me - OHHHHH.. Kuantan is it?!
I thought Kuantan is a state.. Until u said that it was in Pahang.


*MOMENT OF SILENCE... *

Everyone started laughing hysterically. and I freaking mean HYSTERICALLY.


DARN IT!
I thought no one was paying attention to our conversation
One stupid mistake, and now everyone is quoting that line of mine on their msn.. SHEESH!
I hate myself =.=

2 comments:

johan said...

this my msn nick : ¯\(ยบ_o)/¯-whats that jeff? you thought kuantan was a state AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Zephrus said...

beeyatch! i said already! i blur la that time! i know it wasn't a state!