Monday, March 2, 2009

Historical moment 1

Today,

Wei Jun, YY, Jason, Lim, Johan and I were at the LAN subjects office in Monash applying for an exemption from the subjects.
It was only then did Johan realise that he failed his Islamic studies. After who-knows-how-long ago he took the cert.
Hahaha! That's not all!


Even with that, he still tried to apply for exemption of the subject.. which after a while,
I heard Johan shout from inside the office..


"OMG I'M GONNA REPEAT ISLAMIC STUDIES AGAIN!"

*walks out to us*

"WHY CAN'T I BE A F***IN CHINESE?!"


hahahahhaa! see his face right then and you'll understand
xD


totally random pics i feel like posting :

ninjabreadman! LOL WTF
it's a Wii game i saw in UK

Wei Jun aka Fat playing robot guitar. swt!

2 comments:

johan said...

my lawyer advice me to take legal actions against sunway uni for making me confused between a D(distinction) and a D(weak)

Zephrus said...

lolol. don't emo la boss
islamic studies oni isnt it xD