Sunday, March 1, 2009

9.50pm

It's 9.50pm everyone!
WOHOOOOO!


Why the celebration?

Well, my first class in Monash starts in approximately 12 hours!
Plus, out of all the time slots for the classes, i get the ones that makes me go to Monash 5 days a week! Yeah that's right! 5 days a week instead of 3 days a week!

I AM LIKE SO TOTALLY HAPP-EH!!
... NOT.

I'm seriously losing out on my own personal and social life

8am in Monash, classes start at 10am... EARLIEST. 5 days a week.. back home at 6pm..
when classes end at 3pm thanks to my lack of A CAR.
No going out at night on weekdays to chill with friends..
My Saturdays are always filled with something or another..

Which leaves?
SUNDAY as my totally awesome day for myself!


my feelings?
INDESCRIBABLE!
but the closest i can express?



EMO LIKE NUTS


kthxbye.

No comments: