Monday, March 30, 2009

Food for Thought

Have you ever seen 4 guys go out to Whats-That-Place, err.. Tesco I think.
Buying minced meat, lagsana, sausages, mozerella cheese and pasta sauce?

Well, that's exactly what we did a few Saturdays back.


Jason was bragging ALLLLL ABOUT HIS COOKING SKILLS.
So we decided to have lunch cooked at Fat's house.


They kept on insulting me about me not being able to cook.
Pfffft! I showed them otherwise. (I honestly can't xD)


I chopped up the onions and garlic!
HAHA! I know it isn't much but thats a start! I did it fast and professionally okay! xD


Mmmm...
Food, chilling at friends house and just the not-so-ordinary chit chat among ourselves


jason the noob and his cooking skills. lagsana freak!
fat and lim helping out

lim insisting to help.. cause he didn't do anything before that =.=mmm, sausage for appetizers :DFOOOD!delicious lagsana that came out 30 mins after @@

OTHER RANDOM SHOTS =)

smiley face out of chili padi. LOL

Uno's Classic Pizza. Found at CentrePoint near 1 Utama.



<3

No comments: