Saturday, February 20, 2010

CNY in Penang

How I wish blogger had this application where pics uploaded here can be arranged easily while blogging. Ahhhhhh!! So troublesome.

Anyway, here's how I spent my Chinese New Year from 14th Feb until 18th Feb in Penang.
There aren't as many pictures as expected, mainly because I'm quite lazy to take pictures. Haha!

------------------------------------------

CNY's eve at a Brazillian Buffet shop; Carnival Churrasia
Price: RM50+ per head

It's a place for meat lovers, because the buffet served is meat while vegetables are ready-made and placed on a nearby table for picking.

Some of the food served are: Chicken Ham, Lamb Shoulder, Beef, Ginger Beef, Garlic Bread, Pineapple, Chicken Sausages, Chicken Gizzard, Curry Chicken, Fish etc etc.

ps. Must try the 'Fiesta' mocktail :D

Felt extremely bloated after eating!

Mocktail: Fiesta


Here are the Penang pictures!

Hsin Lin! My awesome cousin :D

PSPs are our best friends

while the grown-ups talk..

and some slept. Haha!

Muffin! My mom's 3rd brother's dog

who can't jump off chairs or go down stairs cause she's afraid of heights

Auto-City! I never knew this place existed. Haha!

Penang Bridge!

Penang's heavenly Ais Kacang and Laksa!

an awesome dinner..

until it blacked out and turned romantic. LOL

Kitty Cat Meow Meow! =Pp

1 comment:

Trabajar desde casa said...

Good Site! I wondered if I would be able site some of your site and use a handful of items for a school assignment. Please let me know through email whether that would be fine. Thanks