Friday, February 5, 2010

Rage Post, Not

Dear Mr. "Policeman",

I know that when a person is angry, he or she tends to mention words/sentences/statements that one might regret later. Therefore, in a clear state of mind.. I am saying this. (Although you most probably won't read it)


First of all,

The word "Awam" in the Kamus Dewan (3rd Ed.) which is coprighted by Dewan Bahasa Dan Pustaka in 1994 means, "untuk atau terbuka kepada semua orang (tidak terkhusus atau teristimewa untuk golongan dsb tertentu)."


With that being said, how is it possible that you are able to chase my friend and I away from a public place?

If we were sitting somewhere which was private property, then I shall gladly take the fault. But that isn't the case here. Sitting in an area, which CLEARLY states that it is "awam" is most definitely not a crime.


Secondly,

Had the residents around the area complained about us at the police station..
Why in the world would you turn up in casual clothing that looked like it suited a game of badminton rather than your uniform? Or are casual clothing allowed when you are on duty now?

ps. I know the place well, and yes.. There is a badminton court nearby.


So please, check your facts first before giving me a lecture.
As a policeman, I honestly believe you should know better.


Conclusion?

Thank you for giving me the honour of seeing you tuck your head between your legs and hurrying off after finding out that YOU actually made a mistake. It was really amusing.
=)


Last but not least, "One Malaysia"?
We should look in a mirror and put in extra effort before actually mentioning that.

No comments: