Thursday, April 8, 2010

Free Tickets!!

HOOO YEAHHHHHHHH!
I'm officially excited and stumped at the same time! Hahaha!
It's my first time (I think) winning some random competition that I joined for fun xD

Thanks to me, being a kind soul and supporting a friend of mine, I got the tickets to watch

Tokio Hotel!


all thanks to this!


So what if they're not my favourite band. It's... FWEEEEEEEEEEEE! :D

---------------------------------------------------


In other news, I have been asked to perform in June by my dance instructor.

Arghhhh! I want to, but I'm so nervous and my exams are right around that time!
My first and maybe ONLY opportunity to step out and try something new.
I feel really determined to go.


WHO'S WITH ME?!


Show me some support people! Tell me to go!! x)

No comments: