Sunday, April 25, 2010

Stylzor shoes!

Hellow people!
I'm pretty sure that I've been MIA from my blog for quite a while already.
Today's blog is about some of the few things I'm VERY attracted to.
Everyone has their own sense of style and fashion right? So here's an interesting fact about myself that I doubt many people know!


I love, I repeat, LOVE, shoes and caps/hats.



I have been pondering for a while already on what shoes to get since I've just worn out one of my favourite pairs. My dance instructor recommended Converse, my friend recommended Puma Suede, and I usually go for Nike or Reebok or something like that.

After scouting for months (yes literally MONTHS) for a pair of shoes that I like, I finally saw it. For a price of RM120, here are the pair of shoes I decided to buy.


from Converse in One Utama


Hehe! Aren't they just a beautiful sight? I'm definitely satisfied with this pair although I haven't taken them out for a spin yet.

Ahhhhhh! I love it so much, the design, the colours and zomg look at the laces! Woots! I did that myself! Haha! Happy happy happy happy happy! I just feel like framing them up in a glass case and admiring them.
xD xD xD


So what's next?
It is going to take a while for me to get the money, but I'm aiming for these.

fedora(s)

Puma Suedes


Why suddenly Puma Suede shoes? Mainly because I didn't listen to my friend's recommendation earlier on. I just checked them out 5 minutes ago, and honestly speaking..
I'm falling in love with them =Pp



I did warn you, I'm crazy over stylish shoes and hats
:D

No comments: