Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Sherlock Holmes

Yay! After weeks of hearing how good this movie was from my brother and friends, I finally got to watch the all incredible Sherlock Holmes!

Tadaaaa!


I can't say this movie is better than Avatar.

But the fight scenes in the movie were good.
His observational skills also was very entertaining to watch.

Other than that, I didn't really bother much, such as his explaination of the past events.
Perhaps I was too exhausted with my new dance schedule to actually care then..
Overall, I'll give this about 8/10.

I haven't actually rated Avatar right? That movie gets a 9.5/10 for me.
Or whatever I gave to Transformers because yeah, Avatar is a scarily good movie.



By the way, if you don't know.. I'm literally pouring my heart and life into dance.
4 days a week with an average of 2 to 3 hours each is no joke.
I just seem to have the spirit this month. Heh! =)

I love dance. LOVE.
Plus I want a smexy body. HAHA!

No comments: