Friday, October 2, 2009

Sexist

WARNING: SEXIST JOKE AHEAD.
(please proceed to read, real funny =Pp)



A woman was out golfing one day when she hit the ball into the woods. After entering the woods in a frantic search for the ball, she came across a toad stuck in a trap. The frog said to her, "If you release me from this trap, I will grant you three wishes." The woman freed the frog and the frog said, "Thank you, but I failed to mention that whatever wish you wish for, your husband will get times ten."

Woman - That's okay. For my first wish, I want to be the most beautiful woman in the world.

Frog - You do realise that this wish will make your husband the most handsome man in the world, an Adonis whom women will flock to.

Woman - That's okay. Because I will be the most beautiful woman and he will only have his eyes for me.

KAZAM! She's the most beautiful woman in the world.


Woman - For my second wish, I want to be the richest woman in the world.

Frog - That will make your husband the richest man, and also ten times richer than you are!

Woman - It's fine. We're married so what's mine is his and what's his is mine.

KAZAM! She became the richest woman in the world.


Woman - For my last wish, I wish I had a mild heart attack.


Moral : Don't mess with women. They are smarter than you think!

Okay, this is where women should stop reading. Hehe.
As for guys, continue below.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Her husband had a heart attack ten times milder than his wife!!

Moral : Women think that they are really smart when it is usually the opposite.


WOOTS! THE END! XD

No comments: