Saturday, October 3, 2009

My Sassy Girl

Needless to say, I myself am a hopeless romantic.
Excluding the fact that I have yet to find the other half of me =Pp


Anyway, back to the main topic.

The original version of My Sassy Girl was in Korean, but heck, I'm not going to talk about that because I haven't seen the original myself.



My Sassy Girl' was released in September 4th, 2008 in Singapore (couldn't find when in Malaysia).

Jesse Bradford played as the main actor, Charlie Bellow who had his life all planned out until he met Jordan Roark (Elisha Cuthbert) which caused chaos to his life's plans.
Trouble was the name of the game.


Despite the numerous 'unlucky' dates and senseless events that happened to the both of them, they fell in love with one another.
However, as the show goes on, a flashback shows that Jordan Roark....




Thank me later for not spoiling what goes on after.
xD





Definitely a show recommended for all you love-junkies out there.


Watch it yourselves, and then you'd probably understand why I just had to blog this up.

No comments: