Friday, July 24, 2009

Procrastinating Hurts

It's been a really bumpy ride for me right now..
I regret everything I've done during the start of 2009. Why, you ask?
Well, for starters.. I just realised that due to my procrastinating and negligent ways, I've pretty much screwed up my own university education.

Wrongly selecting my first four core units in my first semester because I was indecisive and followed my friends was my main mistake. I honestly regret that move until today.


If only I hadn't been indecisive.

If only I had made the decision to find out more about my majors.

If only I had planned out my whole 3 year course earlier on.

If only I had studied harder and not failed one of my units.

That is really a lot of 'IFs'.


I guess I could take up one major instead of two.
But after a little soul-searching, I think I would regret that alternative even more.
Now, I have to take an extra year in Monash just to accomplish the two majors that I want. Worse of all, the guilt of having my parents to pay for this little mistake of mine is creeping in slowly. It is killing me.

I'm only human after all.

No comments: