Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince

It's been a long time since i last blogged.
But anyways, here's one for a movie!


Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince!


Tadaaa! I am updated! LOL.
Sunway Pyramid's cinema was really really empty.
Don't ask me why.

According to a few friends of mine, the movie was disappointing as it was compressed compared to the one in the book. As for me, I enjoyed laughing at the little drama about the characters' relationship with each other.. And Luna Lovegood's random moments! Haha!
Oh, and Emma Watson is really pretty now =Pp



Speaking of empty cinemas, I just remembered when I went and watch..

Blood : The last vampire


Li-shen and I had nothing to do so we went n catch a movie. And since none of them suited our timing, we had no other choice but to watch this.

Why'd I remember about this?
Only 6 people were in the cinema.. AT CINELEISURE.
Yes, the number of people were countable. Haha! First time I experienced that.

It's based on an anime, and well, geez. It really wasn't worth the money.
Although the broken English in the movie was really funny. xD

No comments: