Saturday, January 19, 2008

Sunway College

forget my last emo post..
it was, well, emo. haha!


anyway, guess what people!
I'm entering Sunway College and class starts this Monday!
well not really start but i'm only late for like a week. haha!
and i can't believe i switched from S.A.M to doing foundation.
hehe. only four subjects but still lotsa work. FOUR SUBJECTS! YAY! xP

it all started by my dad's idea of scouting for colleges and then we landed signing up for it.
everything is just so rushy.. and sudden! BAHHHH!

i know i won't waste my time anymore, but i won't be having anymore free time either..
hope i will still be able to send off those i cherish so much.

- oh well, life's like that! -
=Pp


it is definitely unexpected, even to me.
I kept going on and on about entering Taylors doing South Australian Matriculation and whatnot.. never thought that i would end up in Sunway College..


AHHHHH THE IRONY.

2 comments:

Li-Shen said...

OMFG. isnt monday like tmrw? O.O

SinYee at Sunway what. got friend already =)

Zephrus said...

haha yup. lucky! :D