Friday, January 18, 2008

random-ness

HAH! AND HAH AGAIN!
LOL
*full stop*

i'm WAAAAAAAAAAY bored.. hehehehe.
lepaking seems to get really old these days.
for once, i even have so much time until i understand why there are 7 days in a week and 5 out of those 7 days are school/study/work days. never before have i felt that holidays are boring.
thank god i have great friends that crashes my house and make a mess non-stop. i love you people. haha!


i can't believe i'm skipping all my dance songs and listening to mostly emo stuff now.
somethings wrong
=(



p.s.
my brain is rotting.. everyday goes by just like that. *snaps fingers*
it's making me more and more emo each day.
and to those that are calling me himbo now.. my reaction is 'WHAT?!'
zzzzz -_________-


LAURANNE!!!!
I'M GOING TO MISS YOU!!!

sob sob..


*when you're gone from avril lagvine plays in my mind*
=)

No comments: