Tuesday, May 25, 2010

What's Next

I'm sorry blog for neglecting you.
I'm sorry readers for providing such a boring blog.

But all this is going to change..
WHEN I get my camera back from my gf.
xD


I actually have some things to post up, so yeah. Just hold on a little.
As for now.. I have two things in my mind.

  1. Sam --> I'd like it if you'd get lost, pls and thank you. No not you Samantha, I meant that weird blog reader that posted in my chatbox.
  2. My finals are in three weeks. Wish me luck! I know I need it. (It also means less time for blogging again) Sigh =(

----------- edits --------------


My gf just said I updated my blog about updating my blog.
Made me realise how epic fail it sounds. Hahahaha!

6 comments:

SmartSquare said...

great!...come and see my blog!...

sophia smith said...

Really great blog post found here..Thanks for sharing

raymeds.com

TheOnlineGenericrx.com said...

Hi,
, nice information provided. thanks for that. keep posting of blogs in the future. thanks once again..
Forzest

Mercadolibre Argentina said...

excellent post, very informative. I wonder why the other experts of this sector don’t notice this. You should continue your writing. I’m confident, you’ve a great readers’ base already!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
henrymax22 said...

nice..thnx for sharing...


hotels near sg road ahmedabad