Saturday, April 18, 2009

Historical moment 3

One of my life's dream is completed as of today!!

I FINALLY SAT/LIED DOWN IN THE BOOT OF A CAR.
XD

Although it was a short trip, let me just tell you..
  1. It's dead hot back there.
  2. The cops CAN fine you. (I had lie down the whole trip so as to not appear in the window)
  3. Fun to disturb people by suddenly popping up and waving to cars behind! x)
  4. Every stranger that saw me sitting in the boot laughed. Daym. =.=


ANYWAYS

Today, another historical moment occured!!

Who can beat my 'Kuantan is a state' moment?

The answer is...
Moo Moo!


I don't know his real name.. Seriously. Haha!
Just imagine some blur guy like Dalai, going up to a KFC counter and ordering..
"Snack Plate, tiga ketul."

Hahahahaha!
If you don't get it, here's what it means.

Pre-set orders in ALL KFCs :
Snack Plate = 2 pieces of chicken
Dinner Plate = 3 pieces of chicken

Sooooo yeah!
He just created his own KFC meal.
HAHA! =Pp

No comments: