Monday, February 16, 2009

back! =D

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO ALL!

I'm finally back after my 3 weeks of vacation overseas! Uni is gonna start in a week, but i guess all good things have to come to an end sometime.

Anyway, i'm not going to blog about my vacation till later..
Simply because it's too long and tiring.
Instead, I'll first show u all what I did on the very first day after returning!


hanging out at ou with shen n sin yee
plus lunch for me at the New York New York Deli

it's shen's last day here before flying back to aussie.
I felt really tired, up to the point of fainting cause of lack of sleep and travelling..


but i don't care.

i'm gonna miss her. AGAIN =(


my retarded, aussie-living, hyper-emo friend
shen n sin yee
all three of us
yup, we're spoiling ourselves with a fried mars bar xD
foood! looks plain, but there's hot chocolate to go with it =Pp
some candid pic of me =.=
li-shen n sin yee

No comments: